ASAE 2020 SECRETARIAT
c/o Conference Services
Room 412, Wangkezhen Building,
No 5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District,
Beijing 100871, China
- Accessing the impacts of advanced technologies (i.e. ICT, IoT, AI, etc.) on agriculture in Asian countries.
- Innovating and prioritizing institutions, policies and investment initiatives to modernize small farms dominated Asian agriculture.
- Rural development and policies under the new wave of biotechnology and gene revolution in Asian countries.
- Revitalizing Asian rural economy: agricultural transformation, rural industrialization, off-farm employment, farm mechanization, etc.
- Changing consumer behaviors, smart agriculture and risk management (including agricultural insurance and financial development in rural areas etc.).
- The modern food value-chain, network trading and digital economy.
- Food security, agricultural trade and market integration under the uncertain international relationships.
- Innovative solutions for sustainable and environmental friendly agriculture.
- Facilitating food system transformation in Asian countries, to cope with uncertainty caused by climate change and trade dispute.
- Increasing resilience of food system and fighting against COVID-19.